Advantages of Early Intervention
* Structured intervention
is effective if based on careful screening measures.
* Recognition at an early age means children have less ground to make up.
* Underachievement is easier to remedy in a young child.
* It is easier to work with young children before frustration and failure
become an issue.
* There may be links between early literacy failure and later social adjustment
* Delays in development of body image, coordination and spatial awareness
can affect learning.